I hate to keep people waiting, especially my friends in the blogsphere who have shared their mementos and the responsibility attached to it - the trust and respect beyond anonymity within the 'Fellowship of Bloggers".
THE I5 INCANTATIONS
This was passed to me by my friend Violet of Silip, and the rules requires that :
1. Write something about 15 different people
2. You cannot say who they are
3. if someone asks you which one is about them, you cannot tell
4. tag 15 people who you think would do this, too (you don't have to tag the people you wrote about)
This tag has been circulated in the blogspehere for sometime and I have taken the freedom not to pass this tag to my fellow bloggers and friends who are now busy preoccupied on creating entries for PEBA 2009
YOU TOUCHED MY LIFE and it was...
- YOU - have always make me smile and giggles, have spoiled me with ice creams and all sweet things, and always carried me on your shoulder, I was 8 years old trying to learn more about you but God didn't told me you are leave us so soon.
- YOU - have taught me to be strong; that a man of courage should never shed tears, even in time of death you never show defeat, but you didn't give me a chance to say adeiu.
- YOU - are the remaining link to our family tree, you filled up the emptiness in me and have assumed the role of sister, mother and father, you are the real super hero.
- YOU - educate me and guided me in my career, taught me the virtue of kindness and honesty. You are my mentor in philosophy and politics while my mind was drifting in theology.
- YOU - never give up on me; always correct my mistakes and praises my achievements, you complete the missing piece of puzzle in my life, with you I am ready to spend the rest of my life.
- YOU - are called the product of our love and a miracle from above. A clone of my gene and my alter ego, with you, our love has entwined and brought billions of colors in my life.
- YOU - gave me an opportunity to work when I was 15, you taught me perseverance and humility and dedication, and you always believe that I can make it to the top of the ladder.
- YOU - are my legal adviser, you inspired me to write in our Union Gazette, you used to call me Monsignor, and you have promoted me Pope (where I got my pseudo Popish Pope) when I won the Union general election.
- YOU - never get tired of dreaming for others, you always have the vision to unite the bloggers and to help each other to bring inspirations to our our fellow Pinoy migrant workers, and you are my very first commentor when I launched "Palipasan".
- YOU - you never run out of trivias and funny ideas, you always brings laughters to the heart of your readers, and I that's why I have penned an article about power of laughter, you are one of my top commentor.
- YOU - have given vivid colors to hunger and poverty, framed the social cancers of our society, and captured the deteriorating state of our natural resources, and reminded us of our responsibility to our society and our commitment to change our country.
- YOU - are my top commentor and favorite critic, I love the way you blog even if it is a one liner statement, your title suits you because you always visible in blogsphere - because you are here, there and everywhere.
- YOU - are my favorite "kikay" - you never run out of posts, I love your personality and you are so expressive, your wits amazes me, and I am glad working with you in Blogshere.
- YOU - are indeed journalist which cannot be denied, I love your style of writing which makes people 'awe', you keep on saying you're an old fashined guy, but it was the same good reason why you are most admired.
- YOU - are the first blogger I ever met in person, "Popish Pope of Doha welcomes the Prawn Magnate of Saudi Arabia, as the angels plays their harps, the shrirmps jump in their delight.
Marami pa sanang YOU na gustong banggitin kaya lang 15 lang ang instruction, sorry po sa hindi nakasama, baka sa susunod ay 50 people na ang required, pasok na kayo..
BROOM - BROOM...
Broom-Broom, unforgettable 'wento' sa sasakyan? by Yanah of Life's A Twitch. This tag is about your unforgettable experiences in vehicles, and this is my story:
- My career in the civil aviation industry has given me the opportunities to experience the joy of flying as passenger in various types of aircrafts, ranging from regular helicopters to executive type choppers, small seater airplanes, 12-24 seater airplanes, the DC-3 vintage aircraft and executive jets.
- Only once in my life that I was able to ride in a ship from Cebu to Manila when we were stranded in Mactan Airport because of the Mt. Pinatubo eruption. It was a great adventure, a more than 24 hours voyage filled with fun and excitement.
- Fun is described as driving a Go-Cart at maximum speed in a rough road race track and shouting to the cars tailing you Eat-My-Dust hahaha.
- Nothing can match the classic experienced of riding a "karitela" while seated beside the "kutsero" that used to be the King of the Road from Evangelista St., Makati Rizal to Libertad of Pasay City.
2009 Friendship Award - the Best Blogger
This tag award was shared to me by my friend Crisiboy of Jologs na Yuppie whose writings are centered on the latests news on entertainment celebrities and nations current events.
This award has a same rule of passing to other blogger like what I have received before.
- Take your award here
- Put the logo on your post
- Link the person who awarded you
- Nominate at least 7 other blogs
- Add links to those blogs on yours
- Leave a messages for your nominees on their blog
I am passing this award to the new generation bloggers I just recently met in the blogsphere:
BLUEDREAMER PARADISE' INTERESTING BLOG & I LOVE YOUR BLOG TAG AWARDS
These double awards were given to me once again by Crisiboy of Jologs na Yuppie and Dencio of I Am Dencio, and I would love to share this tag award to :