Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINES' DAY MORNING DIARY...

6.07 am - Received a Valentine greeting from my wife on my Yahoo mobile.

6.08 am - Called my wife and daughter in Antipolo for my personal Valentine greetings.

6:17 am - Tried to call my sister in Pasay, the phone keeps on ringing but nobody answers.

6:19 am - Send an SMS message to my niece, Teresa; inquiring why nobody's answering my call.

6:26 am - Teresa informed me that my sister is still on the phone and talking to my wife.

6:42 am - Finally, I was able to get in touch with my sister and greeted her Happy Birthday and Valentines Day.

7:05 am - Send an SMS message Valentine greeting to Teresa.

7:08 am - A reply greeting was received from Teresa.

7.10 am - Received a notification notice (SMS) from my phone service provider, ubos na ang load ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails