This blog tag award is given to me by my good friend Ron Centeno ("In My Own Words ") whose creative talent in writing has given me inspiration and support to continue my craving in writing blogs. Thank you Ron, this as an advance Easter gift from you.
Why do I love blogging?
New Year 2009, I was soul searching for things that could restore my troubled mind, after a tragedy struck my family last December 2008. I started with blog hopping, a simple hobby and I was inspired by the literary writings of Filipinos particularly from OFW, it was simple and straight from their heart anecdotes which makes me laugh, cry, lift my spirits... and I just find myself creating my own blog and PALIPASAN was born and I started writing, post here, comment there, reply to them - it gives me therapeutic benefits, it heals my troubled spirit and gives me a relief from mental stress. The countless people who reads my posts, the unsolicited comments, and friends whom I met online are heartwarming signs of acceptance which are the pillars of my inspiration to continue on this blogging activity and now I am surprised that I have already crossed my 50th post. Simplest words to say is - I LOVE BLOGGING.
Now going back to this meaningful award, here are the rules:
The aims of this award:
- As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
- To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
- Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
- Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
- Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
- Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
- Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
I want to pass this blog tag awards to the following bloggers whose friendship and support - your constant visits, reading my posts and leaving comments continues to inspire me, with all the gratitudes, I am sharing this tag award with you guys :