Thursday, January 26, 2012

Doha Port, The Fishermen At Dawn



With 12 degrees Celsius, despite of the freezing temperature, my feet dragged me towards Doha Port as I wonder what my lens can capture at 5:00 o'clock in the morning beside the empty boat that greeted my way into the port.



As I approached the bridge towards the Pier, I saw glimmering shadows who seems to ignore the cold breeze working incessantly while my shivering hands tried to focus my lens as the cold wind gently touches my face.





With little protection from the freezing wind, the Doha fishermen start to inspect to clean their nets from the sea water and checking for damages after their last night's heavy haul of fishes.  





Seated on the damp wooden pier floor, with their callous bare hands, the fishermen meticulously mend broken nets.




   



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails