Friday, January 23, 2009

ITS A RAINY DAY...ALLELUYAH

Morning picture of Doha's dark sky and
drizzling rain from taken my window


A very lazy morning today, the temperature is 13 degrees celcius, and its raining all over Doha, the best time for lazying in bed. Just close your eyes and feel the drizzling rain hit the window pane and daydream, thanks God it's Friday, a great weekend. I got so many subjects to share with you today like the Windows 7 that I have installed on my wife's laptop, ohhh itis so perfect, I could say that Windows 7 is best to run at your laptop, you'll agree with me once you observed its efficiency and reliability.

I am glad that Enor did not bring her laptop with on her holiday in Manila. she got a Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo Mobility 9400, Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz with 2 Gig Ram, and believe me it really rocks. Its much better than my desktop. I installed all her required applications, and I never sensed any problem at all.

Try it out on your laptops and feel the difference, for the meantime let me go back to my bed and enjoy the rest of my Friday off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails