Sunday, January 25, 2009

Missing Pictures




My daughter send me an SMS message informing me that the pictures which I have attached on my Jan. 16 blog "Monster Machine" are missing and empty on her screen monitor. I wonder what happened to the 2 pictures which I have uploaded.

Mabuti na lang napuna ng anak kong si Geeka ang pagkawala ng mga pictures, hindi ko rin inaasahan na nawawala iyon sa nasabing blog. And now I am pleased to show you once again ang kina-iingitang desktop computer sa Doha na naglalaman ng Intel Pentium Processor Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz, Mobo Intel Corp DP35DP, 4.0Gig RAM, nVidia GeForce 8500 GT 1Gig RAM, 1TB + 250GB+ Internal HDDs which are encased in a transparent CPU case with all the (non-cancerous) ultraviolet lights (LoL). Detailed specs are mentioned in my earlier blog "Monster Machine".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails