Fajardo's flare-up, which was caught on a surveillance video, triggered public ire when the footage was uploaded on the popular video sharing site YouTube.
In a bid to diffuse the outrage amid calls for a boycott of Fajardo's products, Ricky Rivera, Fajardo's spokesman, defended the fashion designer's behavior as a result of "creative outburst."
"As a fashion designer, as an artist, sometimes he has creative outbursts maybe because of the fatigue he felt at the time of the incident," Rivera said.
While I cannot find the exact definition of "creative outburst" (as mentioned by Ricky Rivera) to describe the videos shown on You Tube and ABS-CBN, I took the freedom of describing this new emotional outrage.
CREATIVE OUTBURST'S EXTERNAL EXPRESSIONS:
- Unnecessarily pointing an accusing finger (a common mannerism of lawyers, Senators and Congressmen)
- Making people kneel before him even outside the Church (An act of contrition by the faithful requested by religious leaders - eg priest, pastors, etc.)
- Yelling, uttering offensive words and threatening (further medical research required due to absence of audio recording from available video sources).
CAUSE/S OF CREATIVE OUTBURST:
- Long haul flight - "Galing pa ako sa long haul flight.."
- Fever - "May fever ako nuon..."
- Starving - "Hindi pa ako nakakain..."
POST EFFECT OF CREATIVE OUTBURST:
- Memory Loss - "Wala akong maalala"... "di ko sya dinuro"...
CREATIVE OUTBURST RELIEF - BOOK OF PROVERBS' BIBLICAL DOSES
"A quick-tempered man acts foolishly, and a man of evil devices is hated." (14:17)
"He who is slow to anger has great understanding, but he who is quick-tempered exalts folly."(14:29)
"A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger."(15:1 )
"A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension, but a patient man calms a quarrel." (15-18)
"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city. " (16:32)
"A hot-tempered man must pay the penalty; if you rescue him, you will have to do it again. " (19:19)
"Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared." (22:24,25)
"Anger is cruel and fury overwhelming, but who can stand before jealousy?" (27:4)
"Mockers stir up a city, but wise men turn away anger." (29:8)
"An angry man stirs up dissension, and a hot-tempered one commits many sins." (29:22)